Sam offers families and patients an honest review of any documents, reports or assessments. She can provide an independent opinion about whether the document is appropriate, accurate or fair. Sam can also undertake independent assessments of needs. She will provide honest and practical advice and help you to understand a report or options for further decision making.
Areas where Sam can offer assistance include:
- Concerns regarding allegations of poor care or neglect
- Concerns regarding allegations psychological, physical, financial abuse
- Independent review of NHS Continuing Health Care assessments
- Independent review of Adult Safeguarding Investigation Case Conference reports
- Support/assessment of needs and advice on care arrangements in the community or in a care home